Sunday, February 5, 2012

Repairs

Albero Cowl

 

Late yesterday evening I finished the Albero Cowl. When I see the finishing line of a project I really like, si start to go faster and faster since I want to wear it. This is definitely the case for this jacket. It is one of those projects were design, yarn and color come together. So I am really pleased. The design is from Connie Chang Chinchio's new book. I didn't do any modifications whatsoever. Plain sailing all the way. The yarn is Madelinetosh Erin in tart. I love tart, this is the 2nd project I knit in this color and it is just such a nice deep red. Just love it.

The jacket can be worn in different ways, so since it is cold here, serious cold, this way is especially useful:

 

Albero Cowl

 

this however is not that nice:

 

repairsrepairs

M came hone from school with these holes in her sleeve….

Nothing to do be done so, I took a breath and a cut:

repairs

and now I am knitting the last bit again:

 

repairs

 

1 comment:

  1. Ljuvlig kofta! Jag har också Erin tart hemma, men det är lite blekare än ditt tyvärr.
    Tufft med lagningen, men vilken tur att du hade garn kvar!

    ReplyDelete