Saturday, June 9, 2012

Drink me

Drink me

This is the only Tea Party that anyone should give these days. An Alice in Wonderland inspired tea party, that was what S, my big daughter wanted to have. And so we did have one. S did do al the baking herself (cookies, cupcakes and a Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte for sweet stuff and cucumber sandwiches for just a bit of balance), planned it carefully with her friends so that they all came as different characters (she was Alice though and not the Mad Hatter) and they had a great time. It helped that after a week of cold and rainy weather, it was actually sunny, dry and perfect tea in the garden weather. A real nice afternoon….

Tea Party

 

Me, I did finish last week my Nyanen Tee in Sparrow…. Today I could wear it too; 

Linen and lace, what is not to like…..

Nyanen Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment