Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hattrick….

Hats hats and hats… that's what we have been doing

IMG_0447

An Ishbel Beret from leftovers form the Shawl for Oswin. Very nice lacy beret, worked really well in this yarn. I actually did do a bit of adjusting things, since I made the brim in the 2nd size while the rest of the beret is in the largest size. I did do a row of increases just after the brim to be able to do so. It have a roomier slouchier hat. Now it is too big for M, but for S it fits really well:

Ishbel Beret

2nd hat, a ver fast hat, completely improvised, made from Noro aya.

This one is really for M and only for M:

Small Hat

Last hat, yarn that D brought for me on Gotland when he was there last summer. This hat is for me and it is special since S knitted it for me:

gift

A very wooly hat, quite warm for the winter. Good work!

Most pictures come from Tivoli, where we went today since S has become a teenager…. and we wanted to do something special. S had a friend with her we just walked around and enjoyed the park in Halloween Glory , didn't go in any of the rides….

TivoliTivoliTivoliTivoliTivoli

No comments:

Post a Comment