Sunday, March 10, 2013

Jane Doe


Jane Doe

Finally my lace weight project "Jane Doe" is finished. It took some time, but finally it is done. I have been tired the last couple of weeks and stared into space a lot during the evenings. I'm now feeling better, but I do hate influenza, it just keeps one down for too long.

So Jane Doe…I think it will be nice for spring-time, but unfortunately it is really not yet time to wear it. The temperature has dropped under 0°C again and it storms. Really really cold in other words. In the beginning of the week it was almost feeling like spring and flowers have popped up, but now we are back in winter moods. Ah well, it is March, at least the days are getting longer and we are not travelling to and back from work in half-darkness anymore. 

I have only lousy pictures of "Jane Doe", too cold to go outside….sorry….

Jane Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment